Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poems For The Soul

Opposites
The opposite of good is bad,
Like the opposite of happy is sad.
Sometimes it's fun to be both,
So be both, not just one, take an oath.
Sense Poem
Port-a-Potty
I see rear end cutting toliet paper
It tastes like thick steamy sweat.
It smells like feces
It sounds like pushing silly puddy into it's container.
It feels like being dirty and sweaty.
Port-a-Potty
Haiku
Summertime
All day in school I
Daydream about the summer days,
Waiting and wishing.
Cinquain Poem
$Money$
Cash
Smooth, Crisp
Loving, Spending, Wanting
It runs the world
Money.
Apology Poem
To All Kids...
I have stolen
the cookies
from the cookie jar.
The one that
all speak of
when we sing
aloud together.
I am sorry,
I love chocolate
chip cookies,
waiting to be eaten.
Life Choice
Why do we choose what we think is right
instead of choosing what we truly desire?
Like going to rob a bank at night
to obtain so much money you could retire.
Is it because of laws?
Or the punishments of your actions?
Well what i know is i want to be a Santa Clause
I want to do right, not become part of the selfish faction.

No comments: