Friday, November 21, 2008

To Who This May Concern

To whom this may concern... I am currently typing a blog about what my situation is. Shall we call it a dilema. Well first off, there was a project due today in one of my classes. I did not finish this project but I came in late because of a medical appointment. My dilema is that he said you were suppossed to have someone else run your car, but I did not do that as well. So I am hoping that he will let me turn it in on Monday. Then to further make my situation worse, as I was walking to my 6th period class I saw him in the hallway. Yes, Awkward. No words were exchanged but I could sense that he wanted to say something. If he were to take points off since I didn't do it today I would be overjoyed. For having zero points is far worse then having 10 points taken off for being late.

That is what I have to say on the date of Friday, November 21st, in the year of 2008. Thank you for reading this my friends.

_Yockey

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That is a depressing situation Ryan. You should have came to me with your problem. I would have ran your car for you with ease. I think we have all learned a valuable lesson from this blog; turn your things in on time so awkward situations can be avoided. Thank you for a life lesson.

Young Yock said...

Your so cool, I am deeply intrigued in you and your witty remarks.

Rachel said...

My friend, it would actually be Michigan (with a capital M) did really well...also you missed the apostrophe in we're, you uneducated jiveturkey.

Rachel said...

Your poor grammar has left your comment meaningless to me.