Friday, November 7, 2008

Yeah, I'm that cool. Laugh out loud.

Alright, well this is my first serious blog about me and the very interesting things I do in my life. I am trying my hardest to be as perfect as I can be because last blog I forgot that we had to use perfect grammar and I was scolded minutely for it. But I’ll just jump in here and talk about some of the things that I do in a normal day.
First off, I am a male student at Northview High School. I am a senior and play multiple sports. I would consider myself athletic if I had to describe myself, which I actually am doing. One thing that I enjoy most doing when I have free time would have to be playing videogames. I love first person shooter games like “Halo 3”. Make that Halo one through three. Best games ever made in my opinion. But I just bought a new game called “Geometry Wars”. Very legitimate game. Similar to the arcade game “Asteroids”, you are a small spacecraft flying around shooting different shapes. But it’s not as easy as it seems. The shapes are intelligent! The longer you live, the more difficult it becomes. And there are many game types to choose from. Awesome is a word that could describe the videogame. Oh, and they play some radical techno/trance music during so you get into the zone.
But we’ll go back to how mad I was when the stupid blog website deleted my blog that I worked on vigorously for a whole period. It was truly a work of art. I will never be able to write something so true and beautiful again. I shall name it, “ The Blog That Never Was”.
So finally I’ll end this blog with a shout out to all my friends, and to Mr. Ackerman because he is probably the only one that will read this. Oh, and possibly Colleen. And she’s super sweet. And she won our homecoming court, how amazing of her. But the bell has rung and to class I will go. Until next time.

_Yockey

No comments: